Erasmus+ alumni as student ambassadors (online)
Take part in a peer-to-peer learning event and participate in discussions on how Erasmus+ alumni can act as student ambassadors. The seminar takes place on May 20th-21st, 2021. Please apply at the latest on April 12th, 2021.
Date: May 20th-21st, 2021.
Target group: The seminar is primarily for students but there are also some openings for higher education staff working with these questions.
Number of spaces for participants from Sweden: 40
Host country: Sweden
The seminar is an online-event
About the seminar
To enable as many students as possible to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ programme. Students, who have previously participated in an exchange or have done internships abroad through Erasmus+, are important role models. The Swedish Council for Higher Education has taken part of successful examples from higher education institutions that have involved students as ambassadors, which has led to an increased participation in a mobility through Erasmus+.
The purpose of the seminar is to gather students to share experiences and ideas on how students can inspire other students to participate in an exchange through Erasmus+.
Student ambassadors are equipped with tools that can be applied in their work in promoting student mobility and shared among their peers.
Day 1, 10:00 - 12:30
- Opening of the conference
- Introduction to the Erasmus+ programme
- Introduction to Break session 1
- Break out session 1: what was the most valuable from your exchange?
- The Student ambassador concept – stories from student ambassadors and higher education institutions.
- Short break
- Introduction to Break out session 2
- Break out session 2: What are you doing in your role as a student ambassador?
- End of day one
Day 2, 10:00 - 12:30
- Welcome day two
- Elevator pitches for student mobility
- Break out session 1: create an elevator pitch
- How can student ambassadors reach under-represented groups?
- Closing remarks
- End of seminar
You apply through the SALTO-platform. You search the tab “events” and find event number 259. To be able to apply you have to create a log-in, please follow instructions on the right hand side by the event information: “register now".
Please contact: email@example.com